Racerstar RS20A V2 New 20A Blheli_S OPTO 2-4S ESC Support Oneshot42 Multishot 16.5 Dshot600
Brand Name: Racerstar
Item Name: New V2 RS20A 20A ESC
Model: RS20A V2
Input Voltage: 2-4S
Programming : YES
Net Weight: 5.67g
- Chips on EFM8BB21F16, 48MHZ Greatest .
- BLHeli_S is designed for superior performance in multirotors, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
- Small size combined with light weight for easy installation.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- All codes use damped light mode.Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tuneable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work
- excellently in normal operating environments
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
|SKU||Racerstar RS20A V2|